More than 8 million people in the UK are suffering from full-blown or subclinical thyroid dysfunction according to Thyroid UK. This figure may be even higher as many people are unaware of the signs of poor thyroid function.
Low energy, dry skin, constipation and poor memory are common symptoms and thyroid dysfunction may be overlooked as the underlying cause. Mainstream blood tests only look at part of the overall picture of thyroid health, making clinical diagnosis even harder.
Thyroid hormones regulate our metabolism and influence every organ and system in the body. Efficient thyroid hormone production, circulation and function is a crucial aspect of optimum wellbeing.
Join Nutritional Therapist and Nutrigold Tutor Sally Duffin on Wednesday 26th April 2017 at 4pm for our 60 minute fully CPD accredited webinar the ‘Naturopathic Guide to Thyroid Health’.
We will discuss;
- The role and function of thyroid hormones
- Thyroid dysfunction: overactive, underactive or imbalanced?
- The impact of stress and hormone imbalance on thyroid health
- The influence of dietary and environmental thyroid disruptors including gluten and various chemicals
- Thyroid testing: mainstream and alternative options
- Naturopathic nutritional support for thyroid health including the role of vitamins, minerals, essential fats and botanicals
Discover the latest information and advice on how to nourish and support your thyroid gland. Fully referenced slides are included and as always, questions are welcome.
Register now for this fully CPD accredited webinar by following the links on the website or calling the Nutrigold office on 0845 603 5675. The investment price is £10 – places are limited so book today!