Information About Us
http://updates.nutrigold.co.uk is a Site operated by Nutrigold Ltd a registered limited company in England and Wales under company number 7104844 and have our registered office at Unit 6-7 Tidwell court, Liverton Business Park, Salterton Rd, Exmouth EX8 2NR. Trading under the Name trade Mark name Nutrigold and our VAT number is 983 4650 86.
Accessing for Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site or to restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms as set out herein.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Your Use of Our SiteYou may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Use of the Site does not give you any rights as to the intellectual property herein.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials and information posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Therefore we encourage you to read these terms regularly even if you are a registered user since these terms are legally binding on you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our LiabilityThe material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we and any third party connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All guarantees, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. We also expressly exclude all liability for:
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
Contracts for the supply SERVICES OR INFORMATION formed through our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
Uploading Material to Our Site
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any contributions you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any contributions posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any contributions, material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the terms herein.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 as may be amended or re-enacted. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page (unless agreed in writing). We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out herein.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links From Our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND INDEMNITY
If you breach or fail to comply with these terms or any part hereof, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude all and any liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Nutrigold™, Citrizorb®, Bioactive®, OmegaSmart® and several other ® or ™ registered terms are the sole UK registered trademarks or registered terms of Nutrigold Ltd.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Site.